GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OLYMPIASTADION BERLIN GMBH
Terms and conditions for VIP and Hospitality services during events
§1 Individual agreements are not included in the following terms and conditions. Verbal agreements by representatives or other persons involved are to be confirmed by the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH in writing.
§ 2 Order forms received by the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH are obligatory contracts. The contract is valid as soon as the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH confirms the order form through a signature and return confirmation to the sender.
§ 3 (1) The customer is obligated to pay the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH within 14 days of receiving the purchase invoice. Should packages be ordered within 14 days of the event, purchase invoices are to be paid in full at least one day before the event.
(2) Should a purchase invoice not be paid within the aforementioned period, the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH has the right to retain tickets and VIP-packages until invoices are paid in full. The assertion of further claims remains unaffected.
(3) VIP-Tickets are subject to a delivery surcharge of 23,80 € (20,00 € plus value added tax) for delivery within Germany. Further charges may apply and will be calculated individually depending on the country of delivery.
(4) A billing address must be provided with your order. Changes of the billing address after placing the order are subject to a 17,85 € (15,00 € plus value added tax) surcharge.
(5) The customer will bear all payment transaction fees. This includes all payment transaction fees that may apply for payments made from foreign countries.
§ 4 All prices in this offer are subject to sales tax, unless stated otherwise. The ticket prices include the price of admission set by the event organiser. Through ticket purchase, the buyer agrees to the terms and conditions of the event organiser and or the ticketing agency chosen by the event organiser.
§ 5 A two-week refund and return policy does not apply to tickets ordered for events at the Olympiastadion Berlin. With the confirmation of your booking, sent out by the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH, every order of tickets and VIP-packages is a legally binding contract and obligates you to pay the invoice. This contract is between the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH and the customer, in which the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH represents the event organiser. There is no right of withdrawal or refund as found in section 312b, paragraph 1 of the German Civil Code:(1) Distance contracts are contracts for the delivery of goods or the supply of services which are concluded between a businessperson and a consumer exclusively by means of distance communication, unless the conclusion of the contract takes place otherwise than in the framework of a an organized distance sales or service-provision scheme.
§ 6 In addition to the terms and conditions of the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH, legally binding terms and conditions of the event organiser may be effective. By purchasing tickets, the buyer agrees to the terms and conditions of the Olympiastadion Berlin and the event organiser as well as the house rules of the Olympiastadion Berlin in its current and valid form. The house rules can be viewed at (www.olympiastadion-berlin.de).
§7 In case of cancellation of an event, the buyer will receive a full refund of ticket and VIP-package price. Other claims cannot be made against the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH. There is no refund for lost tickets.
§ 8 (1) The customer shall not have the right to terminate the contract as a result of a breach of duty not foreseen or caused by the event organizer or the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH unless the harm is caused by a defect of goods.
(2) Should the customer withdraw from the contract, the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH reserves the right to charge an expense fee of up to 10% of the original invoice amount, resulting from the contract conclusion or its implementation. The expense fees charged will be charged against payments made on the account.
(3) The Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH reserves the right to assert further claims should the expenses exceed the aforementioned limits mentioned in (2). The customer has the right to establish a claim that the expenses did not occur or did not exceed the amount described in (2). Clauses (2) and (3) are not applicable in case of cancellation of the event as mentioned in §7.
§ 9 VIP-Tickets ordered will be sent by mail to the recipient after the recipient has paid the full amount of the invoice for the tickets. Tickets will only be sent out after payment, at the earliest, however, one month in advance of the day of the event.
§ 10 A resale of tickets or any other services rendered by the contract conditions to third parties is strictly prohibited and punishable by law.
§ 11 (1) The liability of Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH for any contractual breach of duty or tort shall be restricted to intentional acts or gross negligence. The afore liability restriction shall not apply in cases of harm to life, physical injury or harm to health of a customer, claims arising from a breach of duty concerning any essential contractual duty or damages caused by delay (section 286 German Civil Code). The liability for breach of duty concerning any essential contractual duty shall be restricted to any typical damage foreseeable at the conclusion of the contract.
(2) The personal liability of legal representatives, agents or employees of Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH caused by personal wrongdoings following slight negligence shall be excluded. The afore-mentioned liability restriction shall not apply in cases of harm to life, physical injury or harm to health of a customer.
§ 12 (1) Both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Berlin for any claims arising in conjunction of this contract provided that the customer is not domiciled in Germany or in another member state of the European Union.
(2) Provided that the customer is a merchant, a body corporate organised under public law or public special property, the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Berlin for any claims arising in conjunction of this contract. We are also entitled to enter into legal proceedings against a customer at his general legal venue.
§ 13 This offer is subject to change without notice.