Safety Notes Helene Fischer
Increased Security Measures at the Helene Fischer concert. Please pay attention to the following advice from the concert organizer and Semmel concerts:
– bags will be allowed with a max. size of DIN A4
The following items are not permitted on the stadium grounds:
– professional cameras and equipment, reflex cameras, zoom lens cameras
– video cameras / audio recording devices
– folding or camping chairs, stools
– glass or cans
– picnic boxes, coolers, bulky objects
– weapons of any kind
– hairspray, spray paint
The current house rules of the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH apply.
The following items are permitted on the stadium grounds:
– bags with a max. size of DIN-A4
doors open: 5:30 p.m.
Attention: Children/ adolescents between 6 and 15 years are only allowed to be admitted accompanied by an entitled person or chaperone. The sale of tickets to children under six (6) years is prohibited. Access is denied for children under six (6) years, even accompanied by an entitled person or chaperone.