For safety reasons, it is forbidden to bring glass, PET and plastic bottles, cans, hard packaging or any objects that may be used as a throwing device (e.g. deodorant, perfume, etc.) to the venue. Therefore, these items will be collected at the entrance point.
Bags shall be DIN A4 (21cm x 29,7cm) or smaller!
For safety reasons it’s forbidden to bring bags bigger than DIN A4 (21cm x 29,7cm).
To minimise the waiting periods at the entrance, we ask all concert visitors to refrain in general from the entrainment of bags.
The access with smaller pockets (like fanny packs, little shoulder bags, clutches) is granted, nevertheless we also ask you to reduce everything on an absolutely necessary minimum (money, medicine, etc.).
So please leave the following items at home in order to quicken the security check:
• big bags like backpacks, tote bags, travel bag, suitcases, baskets and cooling bags
• professional cameras with zoom objectives and/or interchangeable lens and the function to videotaping
• audio and videotaping devices
• light and video equipment
• GoPro cameras
• selfie sticks
• electronic devices such as tablets, laptops, power banks, etc. except mobile phones
• Food and drinks (both will be available inside the venue)
• Chairs, stools, folding chairs
• weapons, knives, taser, batons, pepper spray, key & wallet chains etc.
• torches, flashlights, glow sticks, laser pointer
• big flags and posters (incl. sticks)
The following items are permitted on the stadium grounds:
Please note that children under the age of 6 years are not allowed to be on the event venue, not even if they are accompanied by a person entitled to custody. Young people under the age of 16 years are only allowed to visit the concert if they are accompanied by a person entitled to custody. For this purpose, the permission (in accordance to §1 Abs.1 No. 4 Youth Protection Act Germany) must be completed and carried at the concert.