ATTENTION! Please notice following new bag policy:
In an attempt to provide a safer enviroment for all concert goers and expedite entry into all venues, the Rolling Stones will implement the following policy as it relates to the size and type of bags that may be brought into our host venues.
The Rolling Stones along with its touring partners and host venues strongly encourages fans to not bring any type of bags to our live performances; but outlined today what is permissible. For all of our upcoming UK / European performances, fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the venue.
– Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand (11.45 cm by 15.25 cm maximum), with or without a handle or strap will be allowed into host venues for Rolling Stones live performances.
– One-gallon clear plastic re-sealable bag(s) (Ziploc bag or similar).
– Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper declaration and inspection.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size. Also prohibited will be coolers of any size, soft or hard sided.
The following items are permitted on the stadium grounds:
The following items are not permitted on the stadium grounds:
– professional cameras and equipment, reflex cameras, zoom lens cameras
– food or drinks of any kind
– video cameras / audio recording devices
– folding or camping chairs, stools
– glass or cans
– picnic boxes, coolers, bulky objects
– weapons of any kind
– hairspray, spray paint
The current house rules of the Olympiastadion Berlin GmbH apply.
Legal protection for children and young persons:
Please note that children under the age of 6 years are not allowed to be on the event venue, not even if they are accompanied by a person entitled to custody. Young people under the age of 16 years are only allowed to visit the concert if they are accompanied by a person entitled to custody. For this purpose, the permission (in accordance to §1 Abs.1 No. 4 Youth Protection Act Germany) must be completed and carried at the concert.