The following items are permitted on the stadium grounds:
– bags/backpacks can have a size of a DIN A4 sheet or smaller. That means that small bags and backpacks are allowed. All bags and backpacks get inspected
– You are allowed to bring little snacks as well as non-alcoholic drinks in beverage cartons (Tetra Pak) up to 1 litre capacity.
The following items are not permitted on the stadium grounds:
– professional cameras and equipment, reflex cameras, zoom lens cameras
– video cameras / audio recording devices
– folding or camping chairs, stools
– glass or cans
– picnic boxes, coolers, bulky objects
– weapons of any kind
– hairspray, spray paint
NOTICE: You can leave bags in lockers that are not allowed in the stadium. Small lockers cost 2 Euro and bigger lockers 3 Euro. You can find the lockers in a truck with a sign “Taschen-Truck”. You can find the truck in parking lot P04 (main entrance, East Gate) next to the press accreditation center. The truck has 900 lockers and is open from 9 am to 9 pm.